SFPS currently produces two publications which are available as part of the annual membership package:
• In December 2010, SFPS published the first volume in its new annual publication series, entitled Francophone Postcolonial Studies. This annual hardback, book-length volume is published by Liverpool University Press. Members receive a copy as part of their membership package. Non-members/libraries can purchase volumes in the series directly from Liverpool University Press: http://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk. For more information on the series, including outlines of forthcoming volumes and how to submit a proposal, please click here.
• Since 2010, SFPS has also published a bi-annual electronic Bulletin. Current issues are available to members only in a password-protected area on our website. (Back issues are consultable to non-members on our website.) For further info on the Bulletin, click here.
SFPS has also produced a range of other publications since its inception.
• Between 1989 and 2002, ASCALF published 25 issues of the ASCALF Bulletin, as well as 5 issues of the ASCALF Yearbook.
• From 2003-2009, SFPS published a bi-annual journal, Francophone Postcolonial Studies.
• SFPS also runs a series entitled ‘Critical Studies in Postcolonial Literature and Culture’. To see the call for proposals for the series, click here. For details of publications in the series and a downloadable order form, click here.
For details of the SFPS/ASCALF back catalogue, click here.